Tuesday, May 14, 2013

Free People presents

I'm a media student, and as you've hopefully already realised, I love my clothes. So as you can expect, I'm in total bliss when fashion and film come together! Free People's one of my favourite brands so when I saw these two short film's they'd created to represent their collections I was in heaven. The only thing that was stopping me from dying from happiness is that I'm not these people or wearing these clothes. Oh well, we can all dream....*sigh*
Film is being used more and more to explore and represent fashion brands which I think is a really great for both industries. Creatives coming together from two different fields to create one product is always very interesting and inspiring. I just love that Free People has not only used the median of film but that they've put a story behind it so that the viewers can get really immersed in what their seeing. Which, really, is such a great marketing idea (putting a story behind the clothes) because it makes girls like me want to buy them even more. So sneaky!
Enjoy lovelies!
Love Always 
- B

 

4 comments:

  1. your videos are amazing!!! im so regretting that I didnt do media now :(

    xx Michelle

    mich-ette.blogspot.com.au

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. oh I didn't make these hun! I just adore them! If only I could make something like this!!!
      xx

      Delete
  2. Replies
    1. I know! They definitely know how their stuff x

      Delete