Sunday, May 5, 2013

Festival Wear

Above are my favourite looks from Coachella 2013. Now, I do know Coachella was a few weeks ago - which is basically years in the blogosphere - but Groovin in the Moo music festival  is currently taking over Australia and I have major regrets for not getting tickets in time. Yesterday Groovin' stopped at Bendigo - which I could of been going to!!
So naturally, in my despair, I turned to obsessing over the amazing style from the one of the best festivals out there. I'm absolutely adoring the maxi skirts and statement sunglasses that seemed to be a big choice for the festival goers at Coachella. If only I could have been sporting the look yesterday! 
If anyone reading this went/is going to Groovin or any festivals I'd love to know what you wore/are planning to wear. 
Love always 
- B


No comments:

Post a Comment