Wednesday, May 29, 2013

Bambi & Dan: Behind The Scenes for Vogue Brides

It'd be safe to say Bambi Northwood-Blyth is my favourite model, I've been loving her since circa 2010. So when she and Ksubi founder Dan Single got engaged I practically squealed with excitement! Although there's a 13 year age gap the two seem like the most perfect couple to me, as well as coolest in the Australian fashion industry.
Since Bambi & Dan are soon to be married their feature in the most recent issue of Vogue Brides seems perfectly fitting. Here are some behind the scenes shots from the shoot (more here). Now I'm just waiting on the actually wedding photos, I'm expecting something really interesting coming from these two. 
Love Always
- B

2 comments:

  1. omg i recently found out about cara too! she is so amazing :) thanks for sharing


    xx Michelle
    mich-ette.blogspot.com.au

    ReplyDelete