Thursday, July 25, 2013

Update!

Hey everyone,

We thought we would make a quick post to update you with our latest goss and what's to come! 

Seeing as we are currently in year 11 at school... and should probably do some homework, we have decided to post every Tuesday, Thursday, Saturday and Sunday! If u want to keep up with our daily goss you can follow us on our instagrams (which are linked in the side bar)!

We hope you all had an amazing day and the next time we'll be posting is saturday so come back then! If you have any questions, suggestions, collaboration ideas or you simply want to tell us about your amazing fashion find feel free to email us at 7thand52nd@gmail.com, we love hearing from you guys! 

Remember to follow us on Instagram, bloglovin and tumblr!! 

Xxx
L&B

2 comments:

  1. mmm.. I think I should make some time schedule for my blog too.. I'm publishing my posts so chaotically:D anyways,I'm looking forward to Saturday♥

    www.lorietta.cz

    ReplyDelete
  2. keeep working on ur school dear and im looking forward to ur next post :) xx

    ReplyDelete