Tuesday, July 16, 2013

Peace, Love, Shae

So I recently came across this amazing blogger- and I have to admit now that I have stalked her blog, I am slightly embarrassed to say that I haven't come across her before. Now if you too have/had no idea who this amazing woman is... then here's the lowdown; Shea Marie, is an incredible blogger, who does practically everything. On her blog she posts about her travels, beauty, fashion and food and health. Not only is she loved by the public, but Rachel Zoe herself has mentioned her, and she has been featured in many major magazines such as Harpers Bazaar and Glamour.
We highly suggest that you too should check out Shea's Blog... you will not be disappointed, but if the incredible things she has done is not enough to make you fall in love with her, then here are some of her instagram posts, in which she always looks stunning. Hopefully you all enjoy, check her out and let us know about your own personal newfound love for Shea!
Much love
-L&B xx

6 comments:

  1. beautiful looks <3 your blog is very lovely and interesting. im glad if you visit my blog, too <3 keep in touch!

    xx
    beauthi.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. She is stunning!
    Would love you to check out my blog!
    www.sistercouture-fashionblog.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great post!

    check out the giveaway on my blog!

    http://www.sincerelyval.com

    ReplyDelete