Wednesday, June 19, 2013

Alexa Chung: Style Icon

A week or so ago I was asked by an English woman who is currently working in the fashion industry who my favourite 'style icon' was. So, naturally, I said Alexa Chung ... and to my disbelief she didn't know who I was talking about!!! I was flabbergasted, how could someone who was from the same country as dear Alexa and working in the fashion industry not know who she is!?
So I'm taking this opportunity to post my favourite looks from street style royalty, Alexa Chung. To not only educate all (just like the lady mentioned above) who have not heard of this amazing woman (I seriously don't know how you wouldn't have though, shame on you) and to rekindle the love for the people who already know and look up to this pretty face. 

Love Always 
- B 

15 comments:

  1. She truly is brilliant isn't she! <3 Really weird that the fashion lady didn't know who she is though, I'm with you on that one haha! Wonderful selection of pictures dear, thanks for sharing! <33

    Liana x
    Dress Code Chic

    ReplyDelete
  2. I completely agree. Alexa Chung is always on major style blogs and in magazines lol

    ReplyDelete
  3. She is pretty amazing and has fantastic style!

    Rebecca
    www.winnipegstyle.ca

    ReplyDelete
  4. omg I love alexa chung

    notanotherjess.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. She really inspires me... I think that many girls dress like her (without a knowledge about her). And all those girls look amazing but... BUT they don't have this "special" thing. Maybe that's her beauty, height ;) or charisma. I don't know.
    Recently I dress up in "Alexa-style" but I always add some bohemian touch to make it more my-own style.

    Oh dear, give me her hair!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. We agree, Alexa definitely has that 'it' factor that makes her stand out from a crowd. If only we could achieve that special thing...

      And her hair, I know, it's amazing!!
      xx L & B

      Delete