Thursday, April 25, 2013

I like clothes. I like expensive clothes. I have $2 in my wallet. You get the picture. 

1. Look, none of these items are in my price range but I shouldn't even be dreaming about these, at all.  But oh my jesus I want these Acne boots. Imagine the things you could do in these boots. I could rule the world in these boots. 

2. I'm pretty sure Alexander Wang was created by the gods. When Wang creates something, I need it. This sweater especially! I can't even begin to think of how good it'd feel on a cold winter's day by the fire. Oh so lovely. 

3. I've seen a lot of pretty girls in these Karen Walker sunglasses and I'd love to be one of them. The only problem is that these sunglasses are $349. Feel free to cry with me as I continue to live through the girls who can afford these sunnies. 
Love Always
- B

No comments:

Post a Comment